DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL DEBT COLLECTION
Recover late payments anywhere in the world
Compared to other debt collection companies, as a debt agency, collecting debts in an amicable way is the priority of our experts and this in turn helps preserve good business relationships. As a recognized and respected debt collection agency, our expert service significantly improves the chances of recovering your money and helps support financial planning. Coface provides debt recovery and across anywhere in the world. Maximize your chances of getting paid with a professional debt collection service that gets to work fast.
COFACE INTERNATIONAL DEBT COLLECTION GIVES YOU ACCESS TO:
- Action on debt recovery within 24 hours
- Full management of commercial debt recovery from initial contact to all follow-ups and collection service.
- Tailored service that works for you and is designed for your company, size, and sector
Overseas Commercial Debt Collection
NEED A B2B DEBT COLLECTION SERVICE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD?
Our global network will liaise with local litigation teams to determine the best response for your business. With access to global databases, we can track foreign debtors quickly and efficiently and have a local team of licensed debt collectors following up on the debts within a day. Coface debt collection offers international businesses extensive services, including:
- Access to local law enforcement and legal teams. In any case where legal action in court is required, we source and provide the local legal team and follow through on the debt until the hearing is complete
- A unique understanding of local practices, cultures, languages, currencies, trade, and market conditions
- A single contact point, regardless of the location of the debtor
- A team working in local time zones to ensure fast and effective debt collection
Why choose Coface Debt Recovery Services?
OUR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF DEBT COLLECTION EXPERTS :
- 158 COFACE DEBT COLLECTION EXPERTS
- 185 / LAW FIRMS
- 32/ PARTNER COMPANIES
- One central contact point regardless of debtor country
- Access to local law enforcement and legal teams
- Unique understanding of local practices, cultures and market conditions
- The possibility of maintaining a good relationship with your debtor and therefore the possibility of renewed business volume in the future